Alumnae Achievement Award
The Alumnae Achievement Award is presented annually to a living alumna or an old girl in recognition of her outstanding dedication and accomplishments in her life's work, either professional or volunteer. Award recipients will not only have made a difference in the lives of others, but will also be exemplary and inspiring role models for CHS and its students.
2017 Alumnae Achievement Award
Nominations for the 2017 award will be accepted any time after April 1, 2016. All submissions must be received by December 31, 2016. The winner will be presented at the School Birthday and AGM in 2017.Selection Criteria
Please contact us if you know an alumna or old girl who has:
- made a significant contribution to her profession, the community, or the arts
- received recognition for her work
- volunteered extensively
- made a difference
- championed the role of women in society
- shown exemplary leadership
- been active in her involvement with and in support of Crofton House School and/or the Alumnae Association
Please note that this is a peer-to-peer nominating process.
Submit a nomination form »
2016 Alumnae Achievement Award Winner
The Crofton House School Alumnae Association is pleased to award former Head Girl, Leigh Boyle ’05 as the 2016 Alumnae Achievement Award for her outstanding commitment to philanthropic endeavours.