Why Crofton House?
Join a welcoming, forward-thinking and collaborative community
Our teachers and staff embrace new ideas and have the support to put those ideas into action. They’re also actively involved in every aspect of school life, from coaching athletics and directing theatre productions, to accompanying students on service trips around the world.
We offer dynamic professional development opportunities, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our 10-acre campus provides modern facilities, as well as beautiful outdoor spaces and a daily connection to nature.
Bound by our belief in the power of all-girls' education, Crofton House School fosters a strong sense of community among educators, staff, students and families.
Commitment to Community
Learn about how Crofton House School is making a difference in our community:
- Ivy Compass, our signature program, promotes service learning and social and environmental responsibility among students in all grades
- Service learning is integrated from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and supports organizations including Women Leaders of Tomorrow, Downtown Eastside Women’s Shelter, YWCA, and Canuck Place Childrens’ Hospice.
- CHS offers financial assistance to girls entering Grade 8 that can offset as much as 98% of tuition and program-related fees
- Our annual Winter Bazaar supports KidSafe, a local charity that provides vulnerable children with educational, nutritional and fun programming during school breaks
- CHS employees have a 20-year history of supporting the United Way with an annual, employee-run fundraising campaign
Crofton House School prohibits discrimination against or harassment of any member or group based upon age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry or other categories protected by British Columbia law. We are committed to attracting and retaining employees from all backgrounds who meet specific job requirements and who are keen to participate in all aspects of school life. We value diversity and inclusion, and hope to hear from all qualified candidates.
Students Enrolled From Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12
generous employer contributions
dedicated and caring staff and faculty
is the average class size
dental coverage for basic service & 50% for major treatment
of proudly supporting the United Way