Financial assistance enables us to bridge the gap between demonstrated financial need and the full cost of a Crofton House education.
We are committed to welcoming the strongest, most capable applicants, regardless of financial circumstances, who will embrace and thrive in the unique opportunity of a Crofton House education.
Financial assistance is available to families with daughters entering Grade 8. It is awarded in the form of a bursary that does not need to be repaid and can cover up to 98% of the cost of tuition and program-related costs.
Applying for Financial Assistance
From application to graduation, we support our partner families and welcome them into the CHS community. Financial assistance is available to families with daughters entering Grade 8 who:
- Meet CHS admission requirements. We seek applicants who show passion and commitment to their education, a strong desire to explore their own potential, and who will engage in the community, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Demonstrate financial need. We determine financial need through careful and thorough analysis of the information provided through Apple Financial, combined with our financial assistance methodology.
How is financial need determined?
Financial assistance is awarded based on demonstrated financial need in the form of a bursary that does not need to be repaid.
We determine financial need on a case-by-case basis through careful and thorough analysis of the information provided through Apple Financial, combined with our financial assistance methodology.
The chart below provides an overview of the financial assistance awarded to families over the last three years. For example, for successful applicants with a gross family income up to $75,000, the average financial assistance award was $23,000. Financial assistance awards cover the cost of attendance including tuition, new student registration fee, uniform, technology fee, outdoor education and other curricular costs.
|Gross Family Income||Average Financial Assistance Award||Financial Assistance Award Range|
|$0-75,000||$23,000||Up to $29,000|
|$75,000-100,000||$20,000||Up to $26,000|
|$100,000-125,000||$20,000||Up to $25,000|
|$125,000-150,000||$13,000||Up to $20,000|
|$150,000+||$6,500||Up to $13,000|
Financial Assistance for Enrolled Families
Families with daughters enrolled in Grade 6–12 may apply for financial assistance to help with the costs associated with specific programs, activities and excursions, such as an Outdoor Education trip or a trip for an athletic competition. Families may also apply for financial assistance for tuition if their financial circumstances change significantly while their daughter is attending Crofton House.
Ready to apply?
Applications for admissions and financial assistance are due December 2, 2019.
Step 1: Submit an Application
- Visit the Admissions Portal
- Create an account
- Set your password
- Start your application
Step 2: Apply for Financial Assistance
- Candidates wishing to apply for FA are required to submit the Financial Aid for Canadian Students (FACS) application through Apple Financial Services.
- Candidates applying for FA are invited to submit a fee waiver request form to have the costs associated with the admission application waived. This includes the fees for the SSAT and FACS.
Learn more about the application process.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the admissions team and they will be happy to help.
604 266 5423