Costs for 2021–2022
|Tuition (Junior Kindergarten – Grade 12)||$26,200|
|New Student Entrance Fee (one-time, non-refundable)||$3,000|
Tuition fees cover curricular program and instruction, including:
- Lunch through Community Dining
- Textbooks, workbooks and novels
- Curriculum-related excursions, workshops and speakers
- Grade-wide outdoor education excursions
- Annual use of school-issued technology (e.g. CHS One-to-One Program laptops in the Senior School and iPads in the Junior School)
- CHS Parents’ Auxiliary dues and class fund
- School supplies (for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 5)
- CHS Advanced Placement course examination fees
Mandatory expenditures not included in the tuition fee are the school uniform and personal equipment, such as graphing calculators or musical instruments.
CHS is registered under the Societies Act (British Columbia) and as a charitable organization with Canada Revenue Agency. Fees are reviewed and approved by the CHS Board of Governors annually and set in late February for the following school year.
In setting the fees, the Board looks carefully at the priorities of the school. The annual tuition fee typically increases (in the range of 4%) in response to the needs of the school in a particular year.
Affording Crofton House - Financial Assistance
We are committed to welcoming applicants who will thrive in the unique opportunity of a Crofton House education regardless of financial circumstances. Learn more about financial assistance available to families.