Costs for 2020–2021
|Tuition (Junior Kindergarten – Grade 12)||$25,200|
|New Student Entrance Fee (one-time, non-refundable)||$3,000|
Tuition fees cover curricular program and instruction, including:
- Lunch through Community Dining
- Textbooks, workbooks and novels
- Curriculum-related excursions, workshops and speakers
- Grade-wide outdoor education excursions
- Annual use of school-issued technology (e.g. CHS One-to-One Program laptops in the Senior School and iPads in the Junior School)
- CHS Parents’ Auxiliary dues and class fund
- School supplies (for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 5)
- CHS Advanced Placement course examination fees
Mandatory expenditures not included in the tuition fee are the school uniform and personal equipment, such as graphing calculators or musical instruments.
CHS is a not-for-profit educational institution. Fees are reviewed and approved by the CHS Board of Governors annually and set in March for the following school year.
Affording Crofton House - Financial Assistance
We are committed to welcoming the strongest, most capable applicants, regardless of financial circumstances, who will embrace and thrive in the unique opportunity of Crofton House education. Learn more about financial assistance available to families.