Costs for 2020–2021
|Tuition (Junior Kindergarten – Grade 12)||$25,200|
|New Student Entrance Fee (one-time, non-refundable)||$3,000|
Tuition fees cover curricular program and instruction, including:
- Lunch through Community Dining
- Textbooks, workbooks and novels
- Curriculum-related excursions, workshops and speakers
- Grade-wide outdoor education excursions
- Annual use of school-issued technology (e.g. CHS One-to-One Program laptops in the Senior School and iPads in the Junior School)
- CHS Parents’ Auxiliary dues and class fund
- School supplies (for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 5)
- CHS Advanced Placement course examination fees
Mandatory expenditures not included in the tuition fee are the school uniform and personal equipment, such as graphing calculators or musical instruments.
CHS is a not-for-profit educational institution. Fees are reviewed and approved by the CHS Board of Governors annually and set in March for the following school year.
Affording Crofton House - Financial Assistance
We are committed to welcoming applicants who will thrive in the unique opportunity of a Crofton House education regardless of financial circumstances. Learn more about financial assistance available to families.