|Tuition 2021-2022 - Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12||$26,200|
|New Student Entrance Fee (One-time, non-refundable)||$3,000|
Tuition fees cover curricular program and instruction, including:
- Lunch through Community Dining
- Textbooks, workbooks and novels
- Curriculum-related excursions, workshops and speakers
- Grade-wide outdoor education excursions
- Annual use of school-issued technology (e.g. CHS One-to-One Program laptops in the Senior School and iPads in the Junior School)
- CHS Parents’ Auxiliary dues and class fund
- School supplies (for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 5)
- CHS Advanced Placement course examination fees
Mandatory expenditures not included in the tuition fee are the school uniform and personal equipment, such as graphing calculators or musical instruments.
Crofton House School is registered under the Societies Act (British Columbia) and as a charitable organization with Canada Revenue Agency. Fees are reviewed and approved by the CHS Board of Governors annually and set in late February for the following school year.
In setting the fees, the Board looks carefully at the priorities of the school. The annual tuition fee typically increases (in the range of 4%) in response to the needs of the school in a particular year.
Additional Expenditures (Optional)
|All Students||Junior School Students||Senior School Students|
Graduating Class Expenditures
A $1,000 deposit will be billed to all Grade 12 student accounts on January 1 to cover the cost of events related to graduation. Any difference between actual costs for graduation events and the deposit will be billed or refunded accordingly.
In addition, on behalf of the CHS Alumnae Association, an Alumnae Life Membership fee of $100 will be billed to all Grade 12 accounts on January 1.
For families with two or more daughters in the school, there is a 2% discount for the oldest child.