At Crofton House School, we inspire girls to discover and pursue their personal excellence from the first day of Junior Kindergarten, through Middle School, to Grade 12 graduation, and beyond.
Why Choose Crofton House School?
Crofton House School girls graduate with a strong sense of purpose, confident they can do anything
Becoming a Crofton House girl means growing and learning in a safe and joyful environment that encourages academic excellence, alongside courage, creativity and citizenship. It means joining a school with a proud history of excellence in girls’ education that celebrates strong values and traditions, and celebrates becoming part of a worldwide network of inspiring and courageous women. It means being challenged to be her best, and supported to develop her unique talents. And it means taking the knowledge, confidence and lifelong friendships she gains here to become an engaged citizen and make a difference in the world.
“I wanted to go to a school that was well rounded – one that had both academics and athletics. When I came for a tour, I knew this was the place.”Mariella ’22 | CHS Student
- Here, girls thrive through an enriched curriculum, facilities and programs specifically designed for how girls learn
- Dynamic and engaged teachers and small class sizes enable a personalized approach to support each girl’s success
- Research shows that girls who attend all-girls’ schools do better academically, report higher levels of self-confidence, and are more involved in leadership roles and activities outside of the classroom – all important in preparing girls for life. Learn more about the benefits of all-girls' education.
Inspiring Every Girl
- Our signature program, Ivy Compass, is designed to foster personal growth, leadership and engaged citizenship
- Countless ways to discover each girl's passions through a wide range of clubs, sports teams, leadership, performance arts and volunteering opportunities
- Social, emotional, physical and learning supports to promote health and wellness and academic success
Caring and supportive community in which every girl is known and welcomed for life
- Beautiful 10-acre campus in the city surrounded by forest, trails and fields
- Modern, specialized facilities, including a theatre, arts studios, design labs and fitness centre
- Learning experiences beyond the classroom through global trips, local excursions and outdoor adventure
In the words of Head Girl Ashley Phord-Toy ’18 in her graduation address, "Together, we have talents and strengths that make us unstoppable. See some of the highlights of the 2017-2018 school year at Crofton House.
What were the first few weeks of the school year like at CHS? Check it out!