The Junior School Track & Field Team were awarded 2019 Girls Team Champions at the:
- BC Elementary School Track & Field Championships, where over 100 girls participated in the 3-day event
- Vancouver Elementary School Track & Field Championships
- Vancouver Olympic Club Track & Field Championships, where they were awarded the top relay team trophy as well
- ISEA 2019 Girls Team Champions!
Senior School athletes Elisa L and Georgia D travelled to St. Catharines, Ontario for the Canadian National rowing championships. After 3 long days of competing, Georgia and Elisa won two national Gold Medals - gold in the Senior Women’s Double and gold in the Senior Women’s Pair.
Senior School Track & Field athletes ended the season strong at the BC Provincial Championships in Kelowna, BC. Crofton Falcons acquired 25 top finishes and received 13 medals, including six gold medals for 80m Hurdles, High Jump, Triple Jump, 3000m, and the 4x100m and 4x400m relay events. In the overall girls championships category, the Junior Girls team placed 7th, the varsity team won Bronze and the grade 8 girls won gold!
- Junior Girls Overall BC Championships - 7th Place
- Varsity Girls Overall BC Championships - 3rd Place
- Grade 8 Girls Overall BC Championships - st Place!
The Varsity Soccer Team travelled to Campbell River for their BC Provincial Championships. Crofton Falcons placed 6th at the 2019 AA BC Provincial Soccer Championships - matching the best placing we have ever finished in Crofton House history.
The Varsity Badminton Team travelled to Victoria, BC for their BC Provincial Championships. They placed 5th in their BC Provincial Championships. This is the only BC Sport Championship that only has one tier and our Falcons were competing with the top 16 teams in the province.
The Varsity Tennis Team won Bronze at the 2019 AAA Tennis BC Championships
Congratulations to all our athletes!