Message from Head of School
We are very excited to have welcomed all students and staff back to campus full-time for the 2020-2021 school year. To stay as safe as possible, we adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines from the provincial Ministry of Education, the BC Centre for Disease Control and Worksafe BC. The 'Return to Campus Plan' is regularly updated and is available to the School community on our parent website portal. A link to the plan can also be found under the COVID-19 Resources on this page.
While this school year looks different than others, we continue to deliver an in-class experience that honours our values and supports our mission to inspire girls to discover and pursue their personal excellence.
I want to thank our entire Crofton House School community for their flexibility, conscientiousness, and commitment to exceptional learning.
Our highest priority continues to be the safety and wellbeing of all members of our community and to support the efforts of our public health officials. Everyone has taken our new challenges in stride, and I am proud of the progress we have made.
While our campus is closed to visitors at the moment, I encourage you to explore our website, take a virtual tour or watch a student-led tour video. Our Admissions office is open for any questions.
Head of School
Admissions is Open!
Want to learn more about Crofton House School? Our Admissions Team is available by phone and email, or join one of virtual tours or open houses! Check out Visit CHS – Virtual Admission Events for more information.
Contact us at 604 266 5423 or email@example.com.
Crofton House: Return to Campus Plan
Self Assessment & Testing
- Government of BC online tool
- Government of BC downloadable app
- BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment tool
- When to Get Tested for COVID-19
BC Centre for Disease Control
- COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings
- Addendum - Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools (March 30, 2021)
- School COVID-19 Information
Ministry of Education
- Provincial COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K to 12 School Settings - A guidance document to help schools maintain a safe and healthy school environment.
- COVID-19: Return to School website - The website that focuses on details on Stage 2 of B.C. 's Education Restart Plan, including information on health and safety guidelines and learning groups.
WorkSafe BC Documents