Thursday, February 13, 2020 – Tickets $15
Teaching with Heart is a mini-conference for elementary school teachers, administrators, teacher librarians, educational assistants, student teachers, and teachers-on-call.
The second annual Teaching with Heart Mini-Conference will host keynote speaker Katie White. As an assessment associate, author and independent educational consultant, Kate facilitates teacher and administrator groups world-wide. She has a passion for helping educators develop a personalized understanding of the connections between curriculum, assessment, and instruction.
Following the keynote, and a dinner and mingling break, attendees will participate in one of eight Teacher Talks, professional learning sessions led by Crofton House teachers.
- Integrating Drama into Middle School Humanities: Unleash Your Imagination!
- Making Learning Visible (Sharing Inspiration from our Harvard Studies)
- Talking About Climate Change
- Developing the Growth of Physical Literacy in Primary Students
- Teaching Both the Mind and the Heart: Strengthening Relationships with Students
- International Climate Change Summit
- Project-Based Learning
- Metacognition and Mindfulness
We hope to see you at the event. Learn more »