The Early Childhood Education Centre program ensures girls experience the very best in education from their first day until their last day of school. Connecting play and creativity with foundational skills in literacy and numeracy, the junior and senior kindergarten programs enable each student to reach her potential within a supportive, nurturing community.
The facility is nestled between the Junior School and the surrounding woods, on the west side of the campus. Four and five year old girls are welcomed into light, airy classrooms designed specifically with their needs in mind. Learning centres, abundant in resources, are tailored to their development with access to a carefully planned, secure outdoor play area.
Early Childhood Education Centre Program
- Full-day program with lunch and snacks
- Excellent teacher-student ratio
- Whole child focus - cognitive, social, emotional, creative and physical development
- Purposeful play
- Child-centred learning environment focused on literacy, numeracy, science and technology, arts and music
- Specialized dance program in partnership with Goh Ballet
- Carefully developed music program with a specialist teacher
- Project based learning
- beautiful, open, light-filled facility connected with the outdoors
- Meaningful parent and caregiver involvement
- Self-directed and real world activities
- Field trips and guest presenters
Applications are now being accepted. The application deadline is December 1. Please see Admissions.
Junior Kindergarten - turning 4 years before December 31
Senior Kindergarten - turning 5 years before December 31