The Junior School is a dynamic, energetic centre of learning for girls from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 7.
The program develops the whole child by offering an enriched and challenging curriculum with caring and enthusiastic teachers. Exciting lessons, field trips, in-depth projects, the integration of technology, and a positive partnership with parents all contribute to the environment of high expectations for each girl.
A dynamic co-curricular program enhances school life to promote diverse interests and lifelong friendships. The beautiful outdoor spaces with gardens, a magical wooded play space, areas for talking and walking with friends, and the open space of Kent Field provide a balance to classroom activities.
The junior school is proud to offer:
- Small class size
- Focus on critical and creative thinking
- French beginning in grade 1
- Learning resource support for all students
- Specialist teachers in Art, Music, French, PE
- Extensive Library and Technology
- Counseling services
- Service projects for all students
Director of the Junior School (JK to grade 7)